How you can measure your success.
Sure, figures are our world. But one thing is equally certain: you can expect more from the Haussmann Group. Because we see ourselves not only as the people who conduct the audit on your financial statements but also as specialists who provide the support you need when you have to make changes of direction that may affect the future of your company. Our aim is to give you recommendations that contribute to the sustainable development of your company. Our audit approach is comprehensive; it enables us to identify and weigh up the risks you face and keep you in control of the factors that determine your success. We don’t merely point out mistakes: we show you ways of correcting them. In addition, we are able to help you turn potential for improvement into reality.
Wherever possible we carry out audits on the spot, at the company’s head office. It simplifies the process, makes our work faster and more efficient and, ultimately, ensures that you always have a contact person within reach. Unlike other auditing companies, we guarantee that you are always talking to the auditor in charge, who is also responsible for providing you with a sustainable service package. The longstanding continuity of our auditing team is also one of the reasons you can always depend on us.
For international mandates, we can call on Praxity, a global alliance of independent accounting firms that gives you access to professional services and companies committed to the high quality standards crucial to cross-border assignments. We represent your interests, whenever and wherever necessary.
Contact: Haussmann Revision AG
Seefeldstrasse 45, P.O. Box, CH-8034 Zurich
T +41 (0)44 252 02 80, F +41 (0)44 252 02 82
- Conduct of full-scope audits in compliance with auditing legislation and as licensed audit experts
- Conduct of limited audits
- Auditing group reporting packages prepared according to IFRS
- Statutory auditing of the consolidated financial statements of a group of companies
- Due diligence
- Simple company valuations
- Providing assurance attestations in connection with qualified company formations, capital contributions in kind, and other special cases as required by law